Friday, April 15, 2011

Plans to make my goals a reality

In 4 months (July 13th)I weigh 138 pounds.
Self control
I have a habit of only eating one serving.
Self control - sleep if I have to.  Read if I have to.  Email, sparkpeople, shop online, smilew/urheart, etc.
I eat every two hours during the day.
Self Control
I do yoga/weights 4hrs and 40 mins a week.
1 hr MFS, 20 min. every night, 
I do cardio 4 hrs and 40 minutes a week.
Gym - TWTh 6:30 20 minutes.  Then add onto yoga 20 minutes and then add 20 on each workout
I am productive and stick to my schedule.
Prioritize
I go on a date with Glenn every week.
I go to the temple every month.
We go week 1 and 2.
I have my yoga certification.
2 hours on Sat.
I go outdoors a lot. (Walks, Roller Blade, Hike, Bike)
Daily - plan something every Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment