Monday, March 14, 2011

4 Month and 1 Year Goals

In 4 months (July 13th)
I weigh 138 pounds.
I have a habit of only eating one serving.
I eat every two hours during the day.
I do yoga/weights 4hrs and 40 mins a week.
I do cardio 4 hrs and 40 minutes a week.
I am productive and stick to my schedule.
I go on a date with Glenn every week.
I go to the temple every month.
I have my yoga certification.

In 1 year (March 13th, 2012)
I maintain my weight.
I run, cross-country ski, ice skate or snow shoe 3-4xs a week.
I eat organic produce.
I eat healthy meat.
I eat fish every week.
I eat raw dairy, milk, kefir, yogurt, cheese.
I eat farm eggs.
I eat sweets and savor it.
I play the cello.
I couple dance with Glenn twice a month.
I am good at yoga and practice daily.
I swim 2xs a week in a saline pool.
I have great friends and socialize with them weekly.
I support my my oldest two kids in 2 activities each.
Glenn and I go on a date every week.
I participate in as many races as I can.
I can do a handstand.

This is a picture of my family almost three years ago. We have come a long way. I remained that weight for about two years and this last year I have lost 20 pounds and this next year I plan on loosing the last 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment