Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 23 - Choices


  
   "The choices you make today will determine the path that your life will take. When you sit back and look at the decisions you've made in your life, are you happy with the route you've paved? If you're not, make a change today. The next time you make a choice, ask yourself if this decision will lead you to the path you want to travel along. Set some new goals that will lead you to your dreams and then plan your course."  Sparkpeople Quote

That's all I have to say today.  I have tried to explain why this quote means a lot to me, but each sentence I write doesn't jive with me and I have erased it.  It is the hinge concept.  The hinge on a wide gate moves ever so slightly, but the end of the gate moves a lot.  Our small decisions and actions create the movement of our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment