Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 26 - Surround yourself with positive people.

My sister-in-law saw a picture of me and commented that I looked "so skinny".  It was a simple comment over email, but it meant so much to me. That was all it took.  That was my catalyst.  That's what got me out of bed.  Most of us work better on positive feedback and that is what I needed.  I went outside with three of my kids and we went for a 20 minute brisk walk.  It was freezing!  We did it anyway and I only got my heel ran over once by one of their bikes.  Thanks Melinda!

My thought for today - Positive people are a blessing!  Make people feel like better people after talking to you.  People don't remember what you say, but how you made them feel.  Spread goodness.

"A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."


Happiness.  Enthusiasm.  Optimism.

No comments:

Post a Comment